I’m a designer and developer in Brooklyn who creates websites, graphics, logos, typefaces, and visual identities.
Previously, I worked at Oak Studios, helping clients build websites and online brands, and designing digital products like Siteleaf and Dropmark. I’m a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley and am currently enrolled in the Type@Cooper program at The Cooper Union in New York City.
My design approach reflects my engineering background: I like systems and structure, elegance and efficiency.
Things I've learned
- Straightforward is best.
- Constraints help creativity.
- Sometimes doing nothing is better than doing something.
- Critical thinking is invaluable.
- Humor shouldn’t be forgotten.
- New is not often an improvement.
- People respect honesty.
- Process matters.
For projects, collaborations, and friendships, don’t hesitate to get in touch — email@example.com.