I’m a designer and developer in New York City interested in helping clients build their brands. I make websites, graphics, logos, typefaces, and visual identities.
Things I've learned
- Straightforward is best.
- Constraints help creativity.
- Sometimes doing nothing is better than doing something.
- Critical thinking is invaluable.
- Humor shouldn’t be forgotten.
- New is not often an improvement.
- People respect honesty.
- Process matters.
Available for projects, collaborations, and friendships — email@example.com