I’m a designer and developer who creates websites, brands, logos, typefaces, and digital products. My sensibilities reflect my engineering background: I love systems and structure, elegance and efficiency.
Previously, I worked at small agencies including Oak Studios in Brooklyn, where I led branding and digital projects for clients and built visual languages for in-house products. I studied engineering and human-centered design at the University of California, Berkeley.
Things I believe
- Straightforward is best
- Constraints help creativity
- Critical thinking is invaluable
- People respect honesty
- Process matters
- Consistency is underrated
- Humor shouldn’t be forgotten
- New is not often an improvement
- Sometimes “nothing” is better than “something”
Work featured in
- Product Hunt
- Brutalist Websites