I’m a designer and developer interested in helping creative clients build their brands. I make websites, graphics, logos, and visual identities that are systematic, elegant, and efficient.
Previously, I worked at Oak Studios in New York City and studied engineering and human-centered design at the University of California, Berkeley. I’m currently available for projects and collaborations. I’d love to hear from you, please get in touch.
Things I believe
- Straightforward is best
- Constraints help creativity
- Critical thinking is invaluable
- People respect honesty
- Process matters
- Consistency is underrated
- Humor shouldn’t be forgotten
- New is not often an improvement
- Sometimes doing nothing is better than doing something